Northern Cyprus For sale in Long Beach Famagusta

  • Gazi magusa court 34_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 6_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 8_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 9_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 12_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 13_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 16_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 18_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 24_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 26_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 632323_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 11000000_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 757658676_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 30000033003_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 353535353553_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 999999999999_1280x720
  • Gazi magusa court 85522222222222_1280x720
Kuzey Kıbrıs
For Sale, Project 285,000TL - Summer Home

This project is located in Long Beach which has one of the most beautiful coastline on the Island. Company offers breathtaking scenery and only 600m distance to seaside with its 5-star hotel concept.
• Excellent Location Iskele, Long Beach
• Only 2min walk to Long Beach seaside
• 10min distance to Hospital – Shopping Mall – Eastern Mediterranean University
• 5-Star hotel concept with many services & facilities
• High rental potential
• Expected ROI in 10-12 years
Outdoor & Indoor Swimming Pool – Children’s Swimming Pool and Aqua Park – Restaurant&Café – Fitness Centre – Sauna – Jakuzi – Beauty Saloon – Activity Centre (Bowling, Pool, Game Consoles) – Chess Area – Kid’s Playground – Nursery and Mini Club – Walk, Run and Bicycle Road – Disability Path – Olive, Lemon and Palm Trees – Grass Fields – Shop – Souvenir Shop – Laundry – Rent a Car – Reception, Floor Services and Maintenance – Car Park – Solar Energy Street Lights
Address: Long Beach, Iskele, Northern Cyprus

Apartment Features
• Card lift
• Outdoor parking
• All wood works signed by ‘Arredo Design’
• Smoke detector
• Central generator system
• Children’s playground
• Balcony
• Clogs in the entrance
• American kitchen and lounge
• Wall cabinets bedroom
• Shared bathroom, WC & sink
• Pressurized water system
• Central satellite system
• Central Internet system
• Video Intercom system
• Exchange title
• American Press interior doors
• Photocell stairway lighting
• Camera system
• Communal pool
• Air Conditioning Infrastructure
• Solar Panel System
• Landscape editing
• Interior design support
• Laundry room
• Steel entrance door
• SPA CENTER
• FITNESS CENTER
• Lobby service
• PVC Double glazing
• Travertine windowsill
Starting Prices 37,700£

Payment Plans;
1. 30% down payment – the remaining 70% will be paid as per customer’s request.
2. 30% down payment – 30% – 40% up to the key delivery – +2% interest remaining 30% – 40% installment for 8% interest
Rental Guarantee; 8% annual return based on apartment price
Delivery date;
1st Stage May 2020
2nd Stage March 2021

Property Map

Similar Properties

Bir cevap yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir

Translate »